3 Sales Productivity Tips
Get out of your own way & shorten the time that it takes to reach your sales & income goals with these actionable steps.
1. Revisit your sales goal.
- How much of which product/service do you want to sell?
2. Determine the actions you are going to take to reach your goal.
- What needs to happen or be in place for you to reach your goal?
- What is missing from the product/program/service I want to sell?
- Am I ready to launch? (if YES, it’s time to take action!)
3. Develop a sustainable daily routine where you take action to reach your sales goals.
- What is the best time of day for you?
- The best days of the week?
- Be mindful and aware of potential distractions and limitations.
- Adapt and eliminate distractions.
- Dial in and refine.
- Your performance will improve with each passing day.
Think about your business in the way an elite athlete thinks about training.
Every day counts. Every action counts.
If you fall back on consistency, especially when it’s challenging, your results (or lack of them) will speak for your performance.
You can be heart-centered in your approach while also displaying an inner determination to get results.
Your commitment to being consistent with your actions is what will make the biggest difference in the long term.
My saxophone professor in undergrad used to always share this quote with his students:
“Eighty percent of success is showing up.” ~ Woody Allen
Show up for your business. Show up for your clients.
Show up and develop success habits. Show up and be consistent!
Your wins will compound and your victories will increase!
I am here and ready to support you in getting consistent with your sales and marketing strategy and implementation.
Imagine where you could be in 6-weeks, 3-months, 6-months with me as your coach/trainer/mentor holding you accountable to stay consistent each week?
In the Heart-Centered Sales Mentorship Circle I will support you to reach your sales + income goals in record time.