One of the topics I have been asked about recently is how increasing my sales abilities has been a healing experience.
At the end of 2021, I had the opportunity to sit down for an interview with Ivonne Delaflor of Delaflor Teachings and share about this topic.
Ivonne’s expertise and credentials run deep. She is a woman of wisdom and integrity who speaks truth in places where most choose to hide. Ivonne is a master and always a student in the art of the Tea Ceremony.
She and I met while attending the virtual Elite Mental Toughness Training programs under the direction of Mr. Tim Grover, a personal athletic trainer to Michael Jordan, the late Kobe Bryant, and many others.
During my interview with Ivonne we dove deep into topics I have never shared publicly before.
- My complete story from musician, to healer, to sales powerhouse and the unveiling of my brand – Multifaceted Results.
- I divulge details I have never shared publicly before, about my healing journey, my family life, my marriage, and my musical background.
Key Takeaways from this episode are:
- Being great at sales involves the development of your relationship with Self and your relationship with others. How this healing has taken place in my life.
- When having sales conversations show up in full presence and listen.
- “An objection is not a rejection.” ~ Ivonne Delaflor
- “Money does not come from people, it comes from God.” ~ Celia
Take action and fill your cup by streaming the entire 42-minute episode here. Or head over to your favorite podcast platform and search for “Spirituality Now” Episode No. 92, The Spiritual Power In Sales.