Ahh … the entrepreneur’s to-do list.
To many people, their list seems never-ending.
Do you know that defaulting to the “never-ending” mentality is exhausting?
Thinking this way limits your productivity.
Deep down you are thinking “I’m taking on so much, this has to move me further ahead!”
Your reality presents a different picture. It’s the picture of a person who has taken on a lot but isn’t giving themselves permission to feel completion.
Here’s a challenge for you to make a dent in your to-do list.
- Go to a place where no one will interrupt you.
- Gather your current to-do list.
- Compile all the materials you need to tackle as much of the to-do list as possible.
- Grab a timer.
- Set the timer with an alarm for 90-minutes.
- Work on your to-do list uninterrupted for 90-minutes.
- When your time is up bask in a sense and feeling of completion.