I recently was on The Connect Show with Jon and Tracy.
Together we discussed if you should try to close sales on LinkedIn.
Some suggestions on ways to avoid burnout.
Areas of your business you should focus on to grow.
And last but not least we talked about how to close a sale.
Here are my key takeaways from the interview.
LinkedIn should be used to:
- Share content with your audience
- Build a relationship with potential clients
- Distribute your opt-ins to grow your email list
Ways to avoid burnout:
- Take a break from technology
- Incorporate self-development into your schedule
To scale your business, you should focus on:
- Establishing your procedures. How do you want the processes to work within your business?
Some ways to close a sale:
- Have an empowering conversation with your lead
- Ask them questions during your conversations to let them guide the conversation